Felt in need for some comfort food yesterday and so I came up with this recipe for a kale and potato bake. Took hardly any time to prepare and the result was delicious!
- 1 potato
- A large cereal bowl full of curly kale
- 2-3 spring onions
- 125 grams of feta
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- Half a cup of rice flour
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Peel the potato and dice into small cubes. Put them in a saucepan with some water and salt and and boil until soft.
- Chop the spring onions and get rid of the leaves and then add to a bowl with the flour, whisked eggs, crumbled feta, kale and a generous amount of black pepper.
- Once the potatoes have cooked, drain their water completely and add them to the mixture. Mix everything together throughly.
- Empty the mixture into an oven dish and place in the oven to bake for around 30-40 minutes. The top should appear golden and the feta should be melted.